Hospital and Health Care

A Safer & Healthier Way to Disinfect

VITAL OXIDE is safe for use around humans, animals, aquatic life, even food surfaces and it kills 99.999% of bacteria & viruses with no wipe or rinse required and no harmful chemicals.

NO VOCs – 100% BIODEGRADEABLE – FRAGRANCE FREE – NON CORROSIVE

By simply spraying VITAL OXIDE on all surfaces you can kill 99.999% of deadly bacteria and viruses in minutes. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money. Our disinfection application methodology ensures full coverage – disinfecting even unseen and hard to reach places!

  • MRSA – Staphylococcus Aerus
  • Penicillin-Resistant Strep
  • Acinetobacter Baumannii
  • Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
  • Salmonella Enterica
  • Enterobacter Aerogenes
  • E. COLI
  • Hepatitis A, B, C
  • HIV 1
  • H1N1
  • Legionella
  • Klebsiella

Learn more

Would you like to see more content about this subject? Explore other related pages.