Protects the health and safety of patients and staff
Vital Oxide is a powerful new product that disinfects without any toxic byproducts. It kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses. It is gentle on the skin. Ideal for disinfecting hospitals and health facilities. Without rinsing required.
Vital Oxide: Use and Benefits
Listed below are links to PDF files, examples of results of testing conducted by independent government certified GLP labs, hospital clinical trails, and university studies on bacteria and virus control, and mold remediation of building materials. You will also find a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and listings from the USEPA website. For your convenience, there are also some multi-lingual files as well.
A safer solution
Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. This is important since small children often put toys in their mouths. Vital Oxide has no VOCs, is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required. Experience a healthier & cleaner workspace and make a change for the better.
The future of disinfection
Vital Oxide is applied through a multi-directional misting unit that is rolled into the vehicle. Simply set timer, close up vehicle, and let our automated unit do the rest. No employees are required in trailer during application.
Hospital Grade Disinfectant
VITAL OXIDE kills bacteria and viruses, mold, mildew and other fungi. It is also a super odour eliminator. VITAL OXIDE kills odour-causing bacteria on contact by eliminating the source.
Super odour eliminator
Kills odour-causing bacteria on contact by eliminating the source. Highly effective at eliminating pet urine and fecal odours. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and leaves your facility smelling clean and fresh. Sanitizes food and water bowls. Vital Oxide won’t alter the taste of food or water on sanitized surfaces.
Stay Tuned of Vital Oxide News!
AT A TIME WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH UNCERTAINTY AND WE’RE ALL EMBRACING CHANGE TO KEEP OUR FAMILIES HEALTHY, IT’S NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER TO MAKE OUR HOMES FEEL…Read more